For GMW Everywhere…
Be Selfish Pamper Yourself This Weekend. Come Monday: We’ll Start Saving Our Children, and Their World Again.
Good and Gentle God, we pray in gratitude for our mothers and for all the women who have joined with you in the wonder of bringing forth new life. You who became human through a woman, grant to all mothers the courage they need to face the uncertain future that life with children always brings.
Mother’s Day Prayer: Prayer for Single Moms…
Please grant her peace, patience and Your love and guidance as she raises her child [or children]. Please be with her each day as she does the work of two people on her own. Thank You for Single Mothers-and for Your blessings over their life.
Mothers: Saving Ourselves, Defending Our Children.
We say a special prayer for every mother who has lost a child, whether to illness, inadequate healthcare, violence, hunger, or racism. No mother wants wants to bury her child.
Admittedly there are numerous ways to defend and support our children and many viewpoints from which to do so. But let’s use utero where it all begins. As mothers, in order to defend, protect and support our children, we must defend and support ourselves against health crisis that is a threat to our very existence and thereby the existence of our children.
A Mother is capable of forgiving any wrongdoing. Mother is the most important woman in everyone’s life. A mother sacrifices her happiness for her child or children. No one else can care for their kids the way a Mother does.
Giving birth is just the beginning of a mother’s complex and significant role in raising a family throughout her life. Here are five roles of in a mother’s life that can help you understand the depths of responsibilities a mother must undergo.
- A manager for the family. .
- Being a teacher for her children. …
- World’s best chef. …
- Household nurse. …
- Financial controller.
Mothers play a critical role in the family, which is a powerful force for social cohesion and integration. The mother-child relationship is vital for the healthy development of children.
- If it weren’t for your mom, you wouldn’t be breathing.
- Mothers are the emotional backbones of the family.
- Who would kiss your boo-boos to make it all better if she weren’t around?
- Truly, our mothers worked hard and made sacrifices, so our lives would be better.
- Mothers are forgiving—so forgive her in return.
- When you want to climb the tallest mountain, your mother will make your lunch for you.
- Her boundaries made you a better person.
- A mother’s ears and eyes hear and see everything.
- Mom taught you to be a functioning adult.
- A mother’s smile, when it is directed toward you, makes your day a whole lot better.
♥️♥️♥️♥️Proverbs 31:31: “Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.” Psalm 139:13-14: “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.”🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
HAPPY MOTERS DAY TO MOTHERS EVERYWHERE